Join Us On Facebook Go To our Facebook page

Please Wait 20 Seconds
Close X
LightBlog

Thunder kills 23 cows in Ekiti





No fewer than 23 cows have been killed by thunder in Ekiti State.
While confirming the incident, a Fulani herder and owner of the dead cows, Abdulkadri Kadiri, said he was devastated by the development.“I went to farm after about six hours heavy downpour on Monday morning, only to discover that 23 of my cows had died.
”After careful observation, I found that there was no trace of bodily injuries on the dead cows. I want to believe it is an act of God since I did not offend or quarrel with anyone,” he said.
Kadiri, however, said he had not experienced such incident in his 35 years of business.
Share on Google Plus

About Ise Ekiti

Here you can communicate with old friends, view new things happening around Ise and its environs. You can Contribute to our community activities since your opinion is one of our back bone..

0 Reader's Comment :

Post a Comment